The Exclusive 2020 CPE Pass
Full Access 5 CPE courses created in 2020
OK. What's this all about?
Not all fraud examiners and auditors can afford $60-$70 p/ CPE credit - even when the value is there in most cases. But if you are limited on budget or you don't resonate well with the current offerings, welcome home.
The training you take to earn CPE should be as awesome as you. That's why we're launching a library of courses to help you actually be a better professional you.
If we get 25 Anti-Fraud Rockstars to back the course creation before 3/1/2020 (that's code for pre-payment), we will create the course library starting with the first 5 courses by April 1st, 2020 and offer an additional two CPE courses at no additional cost just for being a backer and a believer. If we don't get the backers, we'll refund you 100% after 3/1/2020 (but we are pretty confident we will get the backers).
All courses are backed with a 100% 30 day, hassle-free money back guarantee.
Matt Christensen specializes in fraud examination, cybersecurity, business risk management and public speaking/training. He has consulted with and performed domestic and foreign fraud investigations, assessments and trainings for many Fortune and privately held businesses.
He loves teaching and being taught and considers himself a life learner, holding the following industry certifications:
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- ITPM - Insider Threat Program Manager | Software Engineering Group | Carnegie Mellon University
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional | (ISC)2
- GIAC GSLC - Security Leadership Certification | SANS Institute
- GIAC GSEC - Security Essentials Certification | SANS Institute
- CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control | ISACA
- CCSK- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge | Cloud Security Alliance
- ITILv3 - Information Technology Infrastructure Library | EXIN
Most of all, he loves spending time with his family and being outdoors, away from technology and distractions.
Start2020 CPE Course Schedule
StartCongrats! You're in on the Exclusive CPE Pass!
StartWhite Collar Fraudsters Cost Organizations More than Black Hooded Hackers
StartAn Interviewers Toolkit that will cost you less than $5
StartFraud Experience not Required - How anyone with any background can be an amazing investigator
Start5 Very Candid Lessons Learned when Interviewing a Suspect
StartHow to help your clients get more tips to their hotline
StartSmall Business Owner Fraud Prevention
StartHow to use Linkedin to Build and Market your Practice (non-professional, non-fraud CPE)