Why Organizations Fight Fraud or Ignore It | Nano course (.02 CPE)
A simple, convenient, non-boring self-study nano course (0.2 CPE)
SIMPLE. CONVENIENT. NOT BORING.
BE A BETTER FRAUD FIGHTER IN JUST 10 MINUTES.
Organizations either fight fraud or choose to ignore it. You're in or out - there is no grey area. Well, at least there shouldn't be and that's the exact problem we are helping others solve. Fraud hides from no company, small or large. If you have humans, you have fraud.
In this course, you will learn:
- reasons why organizations fight fraud and some ignore it along with a single actionable takeaway to help you or your clients better fight fraud.
This course is not open for enrollment.
CPE CREDIT ACCEPTED BY ACFE, IIA, AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL BODIES.
FIGHTING FRAUD IS FUN. NOW EARNING CPE IS TOO.
In just 10 minutes, we cover:
- a problem
- a solution
- a takeaway
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Credits: (0.2) CPE
Delivery Method: Nano Self-Study
Updated: February 2020
FIGHTING FRAUD IS FUN. NOW LEARNING ABOUT IT IS TOO.
TRAIN WHILE AT WORK OR WHILE ON THE TRAIN
As with any Fraud Not Frog course, you get:
- 24X7 full access to the course for as long as you like
- mobile friendly
- take at your own pace
- downloadable CPE certificate
- hassle-free, 30 day 100% money back guarantee and you can keep the course credit
Note: You have forever access to the course and can take it as much as you like but may only receive CPE credit one time after successfully passing the quiz.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM REAL FRAUD FIGHTERS
"This is a brand new course and putting up fake testimonials is fraudulent. We'll replace this with real testimonials after our launch. Hope that honesty doesn't offend you :)."
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi I'm Matt. I love all things Cybersecurity and Anti-Fraud. Professionally, it's what I do. I also love helping others break into these awesome industries so please connect with me if you're considering a similar career. Both domains are so interrelated and dynamic yet the industries still have so much integration and collaboration to do. We're just getting started in this space.
Here are a few certifications I currently hold:
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- ITPM - Insider Threat Program Manager | Software Engineering Group | Carnegie Mellon University
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional | (ISC)2
- GIAC GSLC - Security Leadership Certification | SANS Institute
- GIAC GSEC - Security Essentials Certification | SANS Institute
- CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control | ISACA
- CCSK- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge | Cloud Security Alliance
- ITILv3 - Information Technology Infrastructure Library | EXIN
Most of all, I love spending time with my family and being outdoors, away from technology and distractions.