This course is designed for the investigator that is either new to the field or new to working on your own in the private sector. We get into every detail needed to launch your won practice in under 30 days, enabling you with the tools needed to start winning forever clients. You'll love this course and will save 10's of hours by avoiding common mistakes that cause many small business owners to go back working for an employer which is not your path. We'll take you through all the steps, one by one, so you can focus on serving your clients.
Matt Christensen specializes in fraud examination, cybersecurity, business risk management and public speaking/training. He has consulted with and performed domestic and foreign fraud investigations, assessments and trainings for many Fortune and privately held businesses.
He loves teaching and being taught and considers himself a life learner, holding the following industry certifications:
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- ITPM - Insider Threat Program Manager | Software Engineering Group | Carnegie Mellon University
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional | (ISC)2
- GIAC GSLC - Security Leadership Certification | SANS Institute
- GIAC GSEC - Security Essentials Certification | SANS Institute
- CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control | ISACA
- CCSK- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge | Cloud Security Alliance
- ITILv3 - Information Technology Infrastructure Library | EXIN
Most of all, he loves spending time with his family and being outdoors, away from technology and distractions.