Fraud Experience NOT Required!
How to break into the Anti-Fraud industry without the "required experience" and expedite landing your dream job.
You're a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or aspiring to become one! Congrats. You're about to enter the most fascinating industry...and...unless everyone goes back to being honest, you will have a job with your unique skill set and talents.
But what if you can't get hired or promoted? Many employers don't understand what fraud is (which probably explains why they lose on average of 5% total revenue each year) let alone have an open position for a Fraud Examiner.
It can take 3-5 years experience to even qualify for job board postings or internal positions. Ugh.
NOTHING WILL STOP YOU.
3-5 years to break in? Not for you.
This course is made for the determined individual that is going to have a career in fraud examination. You want to either help your employer understand the why and how of fraud prevention and detection or go find another that already does.
I'M BEING TOLD NO.
I've been there, and believe me, I know how hard it is to break in to the anti-fraud industry. I applied to over 50 organizations without a single call back. "Need more experience." "Thanks but no thanks." "We don't have fraud here. Never have, never will." That last one got me, but also taught me something...if a business owner truly believes that they don't have fraud, that's my opportunity. We know they do, we just need to find creative ways to help them recognize why prevention is so much easier and less expensive than detection.
DON'T JUST TAKE MY WORD
You'll notice this section is empty. That's because it's a brand new course. Putting fake testimonials would be fraudulent and isn't my style. Stay tuned for real testimonials from real students that are currently taking the course.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET
- 8 lectures with actionable takeaways that will help you unlock your Anti-Fraud super powers
- Full access to my 1:1 interviews with the brightest fraud examiners, investigators, educators that tell how they got their start and key actions to jump start your career
- Exercises that will force you to think differently and take action now rather than someday
- (5) Continuing Professional Education credits accepted by the ACFE
- Your complete satisfaction or your full money back plus you keep the CPEs
Matt Christensen specializes in fraud examination, cybersecurity, business risk management and public speaking/training. He has consulted with and performed domestic and foreign fraud investigations, assessments and trainings for many Fortune and privately held businesses.
He loves teaching and being taught and considers himself a life learner, holding the following industry certifications:
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- ITPM - Insider Threat Program Manager | Software Engineering Group | Carnegie Mellon University
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional | (ISC)2
- GIAC GSLC - Security Leadership Certification | SANS Institute
- GIAC GSEC - Security Essentials Certification | SANS Institute
- CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control | ISACA
- CCSK- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge | Cloud Security Alliance
- ITILv3 - Information Technology Infrastructure Library | EXIN
Most of all, he loves spending time with his family and being outdoors, away from technology and distractions.