All Fraud Investigators Make Mistakes - Few Admit Them (1 CPE)
Sharing Lessons Learned to Help Be a Better Fraud Fighter
SIMPLE. CONVENIENT. NOT BORING.
BE A BETTER FRAUD FIGHTER IN JUST 50 MINUTES.
We've all made mistakes in our career but few ever admit them. We tend to only speak of our successes yet we learn and help others learn from our failures. This course gets into personal and peer failures that will make you a better fraud fighter.
Get started now!
CPE CREDIT ACCEPTED BY ACFE, IIA, AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL BODIES.
FIGHTING FRAUD IS FUN. NOW EARNING CPE IS TOO.
In just 50 minutes, we cover:
- Real mistakes from really good investigators - a confidential and candid debrief
- Mistakes make you better, faster
- Better equipped for your next interview
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Credits: (1.0) CPE
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Updated: March 2020
FIGHTING FRAUD IS FUN. NOW LEARNING ABOUT IT IS TOO.
TRAIN WHILE AT WORK OR WHILE ON THE TRAIN
As with any Fraud Not Frog course, you get:
- 24X7 full access to the course for as long as you like
- mobile friendly
- take at your own pace
- downloadable CPE certificate
- hassle-free, 30 day 100% money back guarantee and you can keep the course credit
Note: You have forever access to the course and can take it as much as you like but may only receive CPE credit one time after successfully passing the quiz.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM REAL FRAUD FIGHTERS
"This is a brand new course and putting up fake testimonials is fraudulent. We'll replace this with real testimonials after our launch. Hope that honesty doesn't offend you :)."
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi I'm Matt. I love all things Cybersecurity and Anti-Fraud. Professionally, it's what I do. I also love helping others break into these awesome industries so please connect with me if you're considering a similar career. Both domains are so interrelated and dynamic yet the industries still have so much integration and collaboration to do. We're just getting started in this space.
Here are a few certifications I currently hold:
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner | Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- ITPM - Insider Threat Program Manager | Software Engineering Group | Carnegie Mellon University
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional | (ISC)2
- GIAC GSLC - Security Leadership Certification | SANS Institute
- GIAC GSEC - Security Essentials Certification | SANS Institute
- CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control | ISACA
- CCSK- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge | Cloud Security Alliance
- ITILv3 - Information Technology Infrastructure Library | EXIN
Most of all, I love spending time with my family and being outdoors, away from technology and distractions.